Choose a short, memorable name that fits the company

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-10 12:04:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
TV (known from e.g. Arte.TV) belongs to Tuvalu, an island state northwest of Tonga with only around 10,000 inhabitants and the smallest gross national product in the world. Tuvalu financed its admission to the United Nations from the administration fees that the central domain registration authority Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or ICANN for short, awarded the island state. At the very beginning of all SEO efforts is often the URL structure of a website. But even though the topic is very important, I haven't found many resources on the topic.

Today I have a basic article on the topic “9 things you need to Special Data know about URLs and SEO”. Bamboo forest #1 The right domain name Some of our customers have already experienced this: before we even started working for them, the domain name had to be changed. Unfortunately, it is often the case that you get the name of a company at the very beginning, before you even really start working. You do think about it, but usually not too much about marketing. Keyword domains are still sometimes recommended today, but not at any price. Personally, even if I had the keyword domain, I would prefer my brand name.  without hyphens and with a .de domain.

If the name doesn't mean much to you at the beginning and doesn't arouse any emotions, then that's not a bad thing - the branding takes a while to work for you too. After two months things will certainly look completely different. You can find out more about domain names in the article 9 tips for finding a domain name for your company . #2 Speaking URLs URLs should be short and “speak” to the user. This means that you know what the corresponding URL is about without any is about – well? That's right, mobile usability.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即加入

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|Ka4電子競技俱樂部

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:00 , Processed in 0.071964 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |